Friday, May 8

Saturday, June 6th - Another Exciting Carpentry Clinic at our Walnut Creek Location!

Hello Carpenters!

Fueled by the overwhelming success of our crown moulding carpentry clinic last weekend at our Walnut Creek yard, we’ve gone ahead and scheduled one for next month and in fact for every month of this year! I can’t tell you how excited I am about the great turnout we had. Thank you again too all who braved the rain, and flying nails! (Please stand back!)

Your enthusiasm and the fantastic buzz we have around the store has got me fired up to get another clinic together so Saturday June 6th I’m going to offer two sessions on wainscoting. You’ve always wanted a classic beadboard wainscot in the powder room right? Be here at 10am for that. Or that elegant raised panel wainscot in the dining room? That’s at 1pm, right after the BBQ lunch.

Of course just like last time we’ll have plenty of swag, tool demos, and tricks to share with attendees. Be sure to come, I promise I’ll have a lot more chairs, and more of the tools I use in stock and ready to sell. Do I need a bigger tent too?

Please call us with any questions at 925-935-8400. Look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this helpful? Let us know.