Wednesday, May 20


Hello Builders!

Robby here with some great news from Piedmont Lumber Co. We have in stock the new Makita track saw (inset photo).
What a sweet tool! After using a track saw for the last few months, I DON’T KNOW HOW I EVER LIVED WITHOUT ONE! I knew from the first time I tried one that we had to get them in the store for our customers. Makita just came out with theirs and it is awesome. The saw is ultra-accurate, comes in a slick systainer case, and has tracks available in a wide variety of sizes. I guarantee, you’ll never rip down a full sheet of plywood with a table saw again. This is the slickest advancement in cutting wood since the compound miter saw. I participated in a review of all the leading brands with one of the editors from the Journal of Light Construction, David Frane. You can read all about the saws performance and features here:

http://www.jlconline.com/cgi-bin/jlconline.storefront/4a12ed12001062d727170a32100a05d8/Product/View/0904plun


Of course David did all the work, I just had to stand around and look good! Be sure to come in a grab one of these great tools before we run out. And AS ALWAYS, Thanks for checking us out!

Robby Myer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this helpful? Let us know.